All these links from the website of “StartUp India”, policies are notified by the respective State Governments.
State links to Startups program:
2. Other Startup support links
- Smart India Hackathon 2020 – a nationwide initiative to provide students a platform to solve some of the pressing problems we face in our daily lives, and thus inculcate a culture of product innovation and a mindset of problem solving.
- 11 benefits to startups by Indian Government Foreign Direct Investment Policy of India
- Overview of commencing business in India by foreign investors
- Financial Investors Initiative
- Sectors in India- For Investment
- Microsoft for Startups
- Google for Startups
- India Brand Equity Foundation
- Innovations For Defence Excellence (iDEX)
- Startup India Learning Program- 4 Weeks | Online | Free
Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) is a Government of India’s flagship initiative to promote a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship in the country. Read all information.
- To date, 28 Atal Incubators have been selected and operational for the startups incubation and target of 50+ Centres countrywide.
- Over 550 startups mentored for incubation and funding support
- 142 Startups have received funding under FFS with catalysed investment of Rs. 602.60 crores.