All these links from the website of “StartUp India”, policies are notified by the respective State Governments.
State links to Startups program:
2. Other Startup support links
- Smart India Hackathon 2020 – a nationwide initiative to provide students a platform to solve some of the pressing problems we face in our daily lives, and thus inculcate a culture of product innovation and a mindset of problem solving.
- 11 benefits to startups by Indian Government Foreign Direct Investment Policy of India
- Overview of commencing business in India by foreign investors
- Financial Investors Initiative
- Sectors in India- For Investment
- Microsoft for Startups
- Google for Startups
- India Brand Equity Foundation
- Innovations For Defence Excellence (iDEX)
- Startup India Learning Program- 4 Weeks | Online | Free
Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) is a Government of India’s flagship initiative to promote a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship in the country. Read all information.
- To date, 28 Atal Incubators have been selected and operational for the startups incubation and target of 50+ Centres countrywide.
- Over 550 startups mentored for incubation and funding support
- 142 Startups have received funding under FFS with catalysed investment of Rs. 602.60 crores.
On the lines of Green House, GHV Accelerator will be providing Startups with a controlled environment, optimized & appropriate resources, along with sustainability funding, helping them to grow multifold in a shorter timeframe. This enables greater control over the growing environment of ventures.
Total 25 best startups selected from India for 6 months of Acceleration programme.
Flipkart on Monday announced the launch of Flipkart Leap the company’s first startup accelerator program with the aim to help new and upcoming startups grow, scale, navigate challenges. With the call-for-entries beginning since Monday, Flipkart Leap will identify B2C and B2B startups and will conduct a 16-week virtual program.
Throughout the program, Flipkart’s leadership from business, operations, product and technology will mentor the selected startups.
Flipkart approves $25,000 Grant To Shortlisted Startups Through Its Accelerator Programme.