Join the next cohort of innovative startups building connectivity solutions to get individual mentorship, training, and access to a global network of industry experts and Facebook.
Facebook and MassChallenge are launching Facebook Accelerator: Connectivity for startups in the Americas that are focused on improving connectivity through technologies, solutions, and new models that address the availability and affordability of internet access. Selected startups will have the opportunity to partner with Facebook Connectivity to help scale their impact.
The 12-week program will be virtual, and will run sprints based on agile methodology. Up to 30 startups will be selected to participate and will be provided with access to resources, industry experts, mentors, and potential investors.
- Be headquartered in North, Central, or South America or serve businesses in any country of the region
- Be focused on improving connectivity through solutions that address the availability and/or affordability of internet access
- Have proven traction with relevant metrics to their core business and a product already in the market
- Have an in-house technical team
- Have availability of founders or C-level executives to attend all activities of the program
- Seek to partner with Facebook Connectivity or integrate Facebook products to scale their business
- Have employees that are all at least 18 years of age
See the program Terms and Conditions for additional eligibility requirements.
Startup Evaluation and Selection
- Startups will be evaluated by a panel of industry and Facebook experts in two rounds based on their application and interviews
- The evaluation criteria includes:
- Extent to which their solution addresses a relevant problem in the connectivity sector
- Strength and innovation of the solution
- Market opportunity
- Team experience
- Track record
- How the startup plans to leverage the program
- Comply with regulatory requirements that exist for your business or in your industry
August 03 – September 11, 2020 at 11:59:59 pm PST
September 21 – October 02
Program part I
November 09 – December 19
Program part II
January 11 2021 – February 19 2021
For more details> https://espaciostartupmc.com/facebook-accelerator