India Accelerator, a seed-stage Accelerator for Indian startups and the only GAN-partnered accelerator in India, in association with Startup Buddy inviting application for the upcoming 4-month accelerator program “Winter 2019 Cohort”.
India Accelerator is founded by Ashish Bhatiain 2017 and world-class short-term accelerator programs that provide funding, training, mentoring and connections to startup companies. This “Winter 2019 Cohort” accelerator batch is organized with the Startup Buddy, a one-stop-shop offering end-to-end solutions of financial and startup advisory services.
The combination of accelerator expert, India Accelerator and Financial expert Startup Buddy provides a unique program to finTech startups, which going to attend the Cohort program. Startups will accelerator their finTech ideas with a world-class mentor and industry experts.
India Accelerator is the only GAN-partnered accelerator in India, GAN Accelerators have helped some 9,400 startups across the world and GAN Ventures invests in 15 companies a year. This program is providing focused support to entrepreneurs offering a wide range of facilities and work environments to accelerate their startup’s ideas.
“This program will help IA’s startups to move beyond the startup phase by equipping them with the knowledge, tools, and connections needed for their next stage of growth. Focus is on serious acceleration & the program is designed to support and navigate startups through the process of operationally scaling their business while generating meaningful relationships with IA Partners, mentors, and investors. Successful Founders & Corporate CXOs from across the Community spread across the Globe will be the primary mentors for the program.”Mona Singh, Co-Founder, India Accelerator said to ZEE news.
“I am excited with Partnership of Startup Buddy with India Accelerator for Winter 2019 Cohort. Joint efforts by two established Organisation in the field will give more power to the Program.”Amit Singal, CEO, Startup Buddy said to Zee news.
The registration of the program is started, and early registration before 30 October gets some extra acceleration.
Program outcomes (what will startups get from the program)
- A sharp strategy for the business
- A comprehensive road map for the business
- A detailed business plan, including a month-by-month financial tracker, metrics for KPIs, tools to track progress, etc.
- Showcase to investors
- Introductions to potential customers/Strategic Alliances
- Visibility in PR and online media viability
- Access to funding – from the program as well as access to external investors.
- Massive perks worth over $1M
- Office space for 6 months
- Mentorship from a network of highly selected group of mentors
- Cash, Competency and Connect, three main foundations around which the program is structured.
- Perks list includes Co-Working space for 6 months – $5K
- IBM Cloud Hosting – $120K,Microsoft Bizspark – $120K
- SendGrid – $24k
- AWS – $5K
- Hubspot – $1800 & a host lot ofother benefits etc.
The participated startups receive funding between Rs 15 -25 Lakhs, along with other perks and services. The startups will get immense support and inspiration from our network of 200+ GAN partners.