Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) is a Government of India’s flagship initiative to promote a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship in the country.
For incubation and funding support more than 550 Startups have been mentored, 2,20,000 registrations have been achieved and over one lakh queries have been handled by the Startup India Hub as of June 2018. At present, more than 360 start-ups have been incubated in the Atal Incubation Centres and Established Incubation Centres, established by the Atal Innovation Mission.Statement Minister of State of Commerce and Industry, C. R. Chaudhary in the Lok Sabha.
AIM’s goal is to develop new programs and strategies for promoting innovation in diverse sectors of the Indian economy, provide platform and collaboration opportunities for different stakeholders create consciousness and build an umbrella structure to manage the innovation ecosystem of the country.
The main 5 initiatives taken in the 1st year of establishing AIM
- Atal Tinkering Labs: Established in schools to create a problem-solving mindset in students.
- Atal Incubation Centres: To encourage creating global-level startups and an advanced level incubator model in India.
- Atal New India Challenges: To encourage innovative product development and aligning with the related sector and government ministries.
- Mentor India Campaign: A national Mentor network in collaboration with the public sector, corporate, and institutions, to support all the initiatives of the startup mission.
- Atal Community Innovation Centre: To stimulate the community-centric approach in innovations in the underdeveloped areas within the country, including Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities of the country.
Atal Incubation Centre (AIC)
- To date, 28 Atal Incubators have been selected and operational for the startups incubation and target of 50+ Centres countrywide.
- Over 550 startups mentored for incubation and funding support
- 142 Startups have received funding under FFS with catalysed investment of Rs. 602.60 crores.
- Rs. 500 crore has been released to SIDBI in FY16 and Rs. 100 crore in FY 17 out of Fund of Funds for Startups of Rs. 10,000 crore.
- 2,20,000 registrations have been achieved and over one lakh queries have been handled by the Startup India Hub as of June, 2018.
The main aim of the AICs is to develop world-class incubation facilities for early-stage startups across the country. All basic infrastructure facilities, seed financial support, mentoring support, expert’s guideline, business planning, etc are provided in the well-structured premises to promote the innovative startups.
Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) is created many new incubation centres for startups called Atal Incubation Centres (AICs), these centres will nurture innovative idea based startups and scale them to be a well-structured enterprise level.
These AICs are concentrating on sector-specific models to address the basic problems of the industry and country including, health, education, agriculture, water and sanitation, manufacturing, transport, energy, etc. The sectors are the heart of the Indian economy.
Entities such as higher educational institutions, R&D institutes, corporate sector, and alternative investment funds registered with SEBI, business accelerators, groups of individuals, and individuals are eligible to apply.
AIM will provide a grant-in-aid of up to Rs. 10 crores for a maximum period of 5 years to cover the capital and operational expenditures to establish the AIC.
The applicant would have to provide at least 10,000 sq. ft. of ready-to-use, built-up space, for the exclusive use of the AIC.
25 Main Atal Incubation Centres Across India
AIC-NIFTTEA is the sector specific Incubation Centre for Textiles and Apparel supported by Atal Innovation Mission, NITI Aayog, Govt. of India to create an ecosystem in fostering Innovation and Knowledge based entrepreneurship and to the overall economic and social development at Local & National level with Job creation.
- Phone no.: 0421 2219900
- Mobile: +91 96774 95111
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: East of TEKIC, Mudalipalayam, Tirupur – 641606
INCUBATEE SELECTION CRITERIA AND PROCESS- Click on link
- The total duration would be 0-18/24 months based on the stages of incubates.
- An innovator may be incubated at three different stages namely ideation, Validation and Early Traction. Details are in the image.
- The incubator team provides necessary supports such as innovation assessment, prototype development, business plan elaboration, business modelling, mentoring, start-up recognition, funding access and technology commercialisation to the incubates.
Incubatee Selection Process
- Pre Application Questionnaire (PAQ)
- Innovation Assessment
- Evaluation of project feasibility (including technical business and financial viability)
- Declaration from innovators/entrepreneurs that they are the creators/owners of the innovation
- Screening and Presentation in front of a panel of experts (incubatee selection committee)
- Selection by the panel of experts (incubatee selection committee) for incubation
2. AIC-RNTU: AIC-RNTU (Atal Incubation Centre, Rabindranath Tagore University supported by NITI Aayog)
The aims of incubator centre is to encourage and promote the culture of entrepreneurship in India. Rabindranath Tagore University was selected as the Atal Incubation Centre by Niti Aayog amongst the 1200 second round applicants. It promises to be the pillar of support for the booming startups in every possible way.
Objective of AIC-RNTU is to create a startup ecosystem and familiarize the visionary brains with the business aspects of an idea and provide them a platform with necessary resources, culture, opportunities, and amenities – to grow their startup units into high growth business enterprises. AIC-RNTU by playing the role of both startup incubator and accelerator, aims at training and mentoring young entrepreneurs to fuel their inner drive to innovate.
Services Offered in the AIC:
- Co-Working Space
- Trainings & Workshops
- Access To Labs
- Legal & Accounting Support
- Intellectual Property Rights
- HR/Intern Support
- Company Registration
- Tech Support
- Marketing Advisory
StartUps associated: Aristi Cyber Tech Private Limited, VIAS Group, Amrutulya Farms, ZingalBox, EZ Loading Services, MyTutor247, INFIAMP, Gadi Repair, Germanium Instruments, VijayBahadur Info Solutions.
Click to Incubation program apply > APPLY NOW
- Address: AIC-RNTU Foundation (supported by NITI Aayog), Rabindranath Tagore University (RNTU) Campus, Mendua, Post: Bhojpur, Near Bangrasiya Chouraha, Bhopal-Chiklod Road, Raisen, Madhya Pradesh 464993
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number : +91 755 270 0485
India’s first dedicated CleanTech & AgriTech incubator supported by NITI Aayog and Atal Innovation Mission. The incubator is focused on nurturing and accelerating early-stage CleanTech companies that enable inclusive development and support climate adaptation or mitigation. AIC-Sangam is supported by the Shell Foundation, Doen Foundation and Tata Trusts’ Social Alpha.
- PRE-INCUBATION Click to apply > APPLY NOW
- INCUBATION Click to apply> APPLY NOW
- ACCELERATION Click to apply > APPLY NOW
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: CLC Tower, Plot #146, Sector 44 Rd, Sector 44, Gurugram, Haryana 122003
The Atal Incubation Centre- Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology (AIC-CCMB): is a premier technology incubator supporting deep science startups. Established at CSIR-CCMB, Hyderabad under the Atal Innovation Mission of NITI Aayog, GoI in 2017, this incubation centre has become a hub for life-sciences and biotechnology startups and MSME’s from all over Telangana and the country in a very short time.
Currently support 19 startups from different domains like bio-pharma, industrial biotechnology, medtech and animal health.
Focus Areas of AIC-CCMB, Hyderabad The AIC-CCMB has been set up in the area of ‘Biotechnology and MedTech’ to support startups carry out quality R&D in frontier areas of healthcare for diagnostics and biopharmaceuticals for cancer, infectious diseases etc. with the aim for development of diagnostic kits, bio-pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
- Address: Atal Incubation Centre – CCMB
3rd Floor, Medical Biotechnology Complex,
CCMB Annex 2, Genpact Road,
IDA Uppal, Habsiguda, Hyderabad – 500039.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone No.: 040 2516 5609
REGISTRATION FOR ACCELERATION / INCUBATION PROGRAM: APPLY NOW
Who can apply?
- Startups or business involved in the development of transformative or social impact technologies or products
- New point of care technologies for diagnostics
- Companies developing alternative therapeutics or biosimilars
- Spin-off from University or R&D Centre
- Technocrats/ scientists/ innovators with early stages technologies
How to apply
- Check your Eligibility
- Submit the application (Download Application Form)
- Initial screening by the AIC Incubation team
- Evaluation by expert members
- Detailed scrutiny including market and technical due diligence by experts
- Applicants are invited to make a presentation on their proposal to Advisory Board.
- Selected applicant will be on boarded
- Periodic review of business
- Transformative, disruptive, incremental or alternative
- Socially relevant and affordable solution for mass market
- Attainable and Implementable
- Commercially Viable
- Committed Individual/Team
AIC at Banasthali is one of its kinds Incubation Centre in India solely focusing on women-led startups providing 360-degree support, world-class infrastructure and a conducive environment for women startups to grow. The AIC with the vision to build “National Centre for Women Entrepreneurship” offers state of the art infrastructure, modern equipment & operating facilities, highly customized solutions, sectoral experts, huge industry networks, access to funding and a safe ecosystem for women startups.
The AIC at Banasthali Vidyapith has also collaborated with Startup Oasis, CIIE – IIM Ahmedabad, TiE Rajasthan, GIZ and State Bank of India for jointly promoting women entrepreneurship in the country.
- Address: Atal Incubation Centre, Banasthali Vidyapith, P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan – 304022
- Phone No: +91-9351126503
- Email: email@example.com
Located at the state-of-the-art NMIMS School of Business Management campus in Mumbai, the Incubation Centre has access to Institutes’ wifi-enabled infrastructure including training rooms with LCD projectors, technical labs, seminar halls, conference rooms, board rooms, computer labs, library, cafeteria, vehicle parking, and other facilities.
Currently, AIC-NMIMS is supporting around 25 startups focusing on health-tech, IT/IoT, edtech, fintech, social media, Ecotech, and FMCG products. These entrepreneurs were chosen from a pool of 634 applications through a rigorous process of evaluation.
For AIC-NMIMS Incubation program > APPLY NOW
Selection Process of startups Incubation
Entrepreneur/Start-up can submit an application through the
online portal. The selection process will be performed in 3 stages as
1. Online submission and Screening
2. Boot Camp and Business Pitch Presentation
3. Selection and Incubation Offer
Finalists will be invited to discuss the terms of Incubation Agreement. Incubation will commence after execution of Incubation Agreement.
With an intent to promote and create a ‘social fabric of Entrepreneurship’ by leveraging Technology, it’s main objective is to build the ecosystem of Entrepreneurship.
By engaging the power of various schools at MIT ADT University, AIC-MIT ADT will incubate the potential founders and support them by building a ‘Learning Culture’. It aims to build a community that nurtures the IDEA (Innovation, Design Thinking, Entrepreneurship, Arts) among the Next Generation of Entrepreneurs.
Submit your proposal in the form of a PowerPoint presentation having the following details on each slide
- Project Title, Name of the innovator/s, Name of School, Faculty Mentor
- Brief description about the Idea
- Sketches / 2D CAD image / 3D CAD image
- How is it different from whatever is available in the market today?
- What will be required to convert the idea into a proof of concept? Technology, Infrastructure, Funds, Duration, Experts
- Any other information which you might want to add – video, reference projects etc
Video Application (not more than 5-7 min) should briefly cover:
- Founder’s profile (brief professional background and relevant experience)
- Co-founders/Team (reflecting the skills that co-founders bring to the venture)
- Key Thrust Area (why did you choose to work in this area?)
- Problem Statement (brief about the problem that your start-up want to solve)
- Suggested Solution (have you worked on any potential solution?)
- What Support from Incubator are you looking for (Infra, Mentor, Prototype, Market, Parnters, Tech, Legal, Funding etc)
- There is no language restriciton for recording the video. Record subtitles in English if the video is not in English / Hindi
Trust Areas are BioTech, AgriTech, Social Innovation and Information Technology.
Video Application: Apply Now
- Address: Railway station, Solapur Highway, Near Bharat Petrol Pump, Loni Kalbhor, Maharashtra 412201
- Phone Number: +91 – 9927055354
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The focus is on job creation through entrepreneurship in the domains of Agriculture, Education & ICT. It also aims to create & support sustainable business models at a grassroots level including social enterprises.
Motivate youngsters and entrepreneurs to innovate, to build and run successful working (business) models and to use information communication technology to support and strengthen self help groups, cooperatives, agriculture sector, education sector and social sector.
JOIN AIC-RMP > APPLY NOW
Preferred Sectors: 1. Agriculture 2.Education 3.Information, Communication & Technology.
- Address: Atal Incubation Centre-Rambhau Mhalgi Prabodhini, Keshav Srushti, Uttan,
Essel World Road, Bhayander (West), Thane – 401106, Maharashtra, India.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +91 22- 28450109/10
Atal Incubation Centre- BIMTECH is an incubation centre supported by Atal Innovation Mission, NITI Aayog, Government of India and Birla Institute of Management Technology, a leading business school in India. The objective of AIC-BIMTECH is to create high-class incubation facilities with suitable physical infrastructure in terms of capital equipment and operating facilities, coupled with the availability of industry experts for mentoring the start-ups, so that innovators and start-ups can become successful entrepreneurs and enterprises.
- Address: Plot Number 5, Knowledge Park 2, NCR, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201306
- Telephone: 01206843000-10, Ext. No.: 516
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Centre aims to be a common platform for the students and faculties of the educational institutes and its underneath sister institutes, individuals and established entrepreneurs to hone the necessary skills of market research, study of economic demands and accordingly shape the ideas to a marketable product; essentially, to the people of rural communities and farmers. Area of Focus: AIC-ADT BARAMATI FOUNDATION is sector agnostic with regards to the incubation of entrepreneurs.
AIC-ADT BARAMATI FOUNDATION is sector agnostic with regards to incubation of entrepreneurs. But considering the high quality R&D infrastructure and expert faculty in areas of Agriculture, Engineering, Pharmacy, Science and Business Management available at ADT Baramati, AIC-ADT BARAMATI FOUNDATION Incubation Centre will focus on supporting entrepreneurs and Start-ups in the following domains in the early stages of establishment:
Area of Focus
- HEALTHCARE & PHARMA
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- MANUFACTURING & ENGINEERING
- OTHER AREAS OF SOCIAL & NATIONAL IMPORTANCE
- Must not be older than 7 years from the date of registration/ company incorporation (Biotechnology-related Start-ups must not be older than 10 years from the date of registration/ company incorporation).
- Its annual turnover (as defined in the Companies Act, 2013) in any preceding financial year must not exceed INR. 25 crore.
- Must not be formed by splitting up, or reconstruction, of a business already in existence.
- Must be working towards development of innovative products/ processes/services and must have a scalable business model with a high potential of employment generation or wealth creation.
The Chhattisgarh state-run integrated incubation centre is located in the heart of the city and is operating out of a mall. The centre has been set up in an area of 30,000 square feet and is sector agnostic. It is well equipped with high-end technologies in its lab that will help the startups to make rapid prototypes while learning in a co-working space. Apart from support in mentoring, workshops and prototyping, AIC@36Inc also helps them in establishing market linkages within the country and globally. It is also providing funds to startups in the form of both equity and debt.
To catalyze entrepreneurship, Government of Chhattisgarh is providing funding support for development and growth of innovation-driven enterprises in various forms. On behalf of state government, AIC@36Inc manages two funds:
- Debt Fund (LoFR- Leap of Faith Revolving Fund)
- 2. Equity Fund (36 Angel Fund).
FUNDING REGISTRATION: APPLY NOW
- Address: AIC@36Inc, Third Floor, City Centre Mall, Raipur Chhattisgarh
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +91-9685164762
Portfolio: Total 67 startups incubating at the centre including, Easy Nirman, GimBooks , Nearfit , Shared Machine, Smart Yatri, Aaho , EasyLR, TechLogistics, FINANCIALPOWER , Finology.in, RaipurBazar.com, Applop, BlueBanyan, City Console, Codenicely, SmileBots, Trackoplus, Alfadesk, Ascent Edutech, Buddy4Study.
The incubator Centre has been awarded by NITI Aayog with the initiative taken by the Government of India, to promote the culture of Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Rajasthan among the young students. AIC MUJ I F is providing support to all the Startups which include necessary guidance, tech support, infrastructure, networking, and other necessary resources. AIC MUJ I F Startups are working in various sectors such as Waste Management, Media Marketing, Health Sector, Education Sector, E-commerce, Agriculture Sector, I.T. Services, and Social media platform.
- Address: ATAL INCUBATION CENTRE, Manipal University Jaipur
Jaipur, Rajashthan, India
- Tel. no. +91-141-3999100 ext(852)
- eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
AIC-JITF has access to network of eminent professionals, academicians, bankers, venture capitalists and businessmen, who can extend support to new ventures.
AIC-JITF focuses on the following thrust areas.
- Food Technology
- Devices and Sensors
- Address: AIC-Jyothy Institute of Technology Foundation
Off Kanakapura Main Road, Thataguni Bangalore -560082
- Mobile No : 944 821 4404
- Tel: 080 – 28435717
- Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
AIC-PECF was initiated to provide a platform to assist and enable young entrepreneurs to initiate startups for the commercial exploitation of technologies developed by them. The incubation facility at AIC-PECF is spread over an area of 10,000 sq.ft to accommodate start-ups, main focus areas:
AIC-PECF provides technical services that include R & D activities, Product development, Re-engineering, Calibration and testing facilities, Quality assurance and Market Research to the entrepreneurs. The entrepreneurs can also utilize the various Centres of Excellence of Pondicherry Engineering College.
- Electronics Design and Manufacturing(EDM)
- Advanced Robotics (AR)
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
The services provided by AIC-PECF include:
- Infrastructure Support
- Innovation Support
- Rapid Prototype Development
- Hardware & Software Support
- Learning Resources
AIC-Pondicherry Engineering College Foundation,
Pondicherry Engineering College,
Puducherry – 605014.
Email : email@example.com
Mobile : +919443085380
15. AIC-LMCP Foundation by L. M. College of Pharmacy (governed by Ahmedabad Education Society, Ahmedabad)
Domain expertise in Drug Discovery and Development, Drug Delivery Technology, Manufacturing, Preclinical (safety), Clinical, Hospital and Community Pharmacy, Business Development and Post-marketing, Quality and Regulatory Sciences for Pharmaceuticals, Nutraceuticals, Phytopharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Diagnostics for specific diseases.
- Novel drug delivery systems/ technology
- Novel APIs/ Excipients, Phytopharmaceuticals, Nutraceuticals
- Tailor-made equipments/technologies, Packaging
- Novel testing tools, Medical Devices and Diagnostics for specific diseases
- Healthcare tools and solutions – medicines
- Contract research services – custom synthesis (SIL standards, related substances), safety-efficacy evaluation
- Related sectors
- Address: L. M. College of Pharmacy,Navrangpura, Ahmedabad – 380 009.
- Phone: +91 79263 02746
16. AIC-JKLU Foundation is a not for profit startup incubator supported by JK Lakshmipat University:
Atal Incubation Centre (AIC) is an initiative of Atal Innovation Mission, NITI Aayog to promote a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship. The AIC serves as a platform for nurturing innovative ideas, promoting entrepreneurship, supporting innovators, mentoring youth in general and women in particular. Incubation support includes business and technical advice, mentoring support, access to expert networks and facilitation of seed and early stage funding.
- Address: JK Lakshmipat University Near Mahindra SEZ, Mahapura Ajmer Road, Jaipur – 302 026 (Rajasthan) India
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +918397048306
The official Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) incubator for western India. Established as a Section 8 – Not-for-Profit entity to support innovation, entrepreneurship, and employment generation, our goal is to incubate, accelerate and fund high-impact manufacturing and product start-ups that promote and support Smart Mobility, Agri-Tech, Smart City and Social Innovation. AIC-Pinnacle is integrating global startup ecosystem, have Indo-Israel and Indo-US collaborative programs.
Who can apply?
Pre-Incubation: For students and young entrepreneurs seeking
idea validation and mentoring.
Incubation: Physical and Virtual for Early stage startups seeking technology validation, business resources and funding support. Bottom of Form
- Address1: 9th Floor, Panchshil Tech Park One, Near Pride Hotel, Shivaji Nagar, Pune-411005
- Address2: 302, Sector 7 Road, MIDC Sector 2 Industrial Area, MIDC, Bhosrari, Pimpri- Chinchwad, Maharashtra-411026
- Phone: +91 20 6741 4040
- E-mail: email@example.com
The AIC-Great Lakes Balachandran Incubator (AGBI) is supported by Atal Innovation Mission, Niti Aayog, and Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai – an International business school renowned for it’s MBA and Data Science programs.
AGBI envisions fostering disruptive innovation in the domains of Financial Technology, Educational Technology, Health Technology, Agricultural Technology, and Energy/Ecology Technology. It would encourage nascent entrepreneurs to leverage emerging technologies such as Augmented/Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Machine Learning, Algorithmic Analytics and Blockchain to lead platform-revolution.
This incubation program will provide a platform for entrepreneurs to innovate by overcoming the barriers of technology including lack of training in the area of entrepreneurship. This can be eliminated by incorporating an extensive training program and support system in the existing ecosystem. By exhaustive risk elimination, innovation and the rapid commercialization process will create successful startups.
The major focus areas would be Agriculture and Allied Fields, Green Infrastructure, Public Health Care, Waste Management, Education, Technology, Finance and Water Management.
List of Start-ups selected for Incubation at AIC-MFIE-IM-BHU (As on May 2019): Divyan,
- Regd Office: Institute of Management Studies (Faculty of Management Studies), Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi 221005
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact No:+91 542 2369332
The mission is to aid startups, stimulate their growth and facilitate their success through a holistic support system for entrepreneurs by providing them opportunities to access mentors who are experts in their field of business, investment support, access to industries and networking with growing startup ecosystems.
1.Mainspring: In this workshop we will discuss about lean startup methodology, stakeholder mapping, customer segmentation, customer survey and hypothesis testing.
Who should attend: Startups at an idea stage or very early stage
Outcome: De-mystifying the concept of startups, Introduction of some basic tools to ensure correct path towards your venture.
Duration : 4 – 6 hours – 1 day. Click to Apply Now
2. Instigate : Instigate is a 6 week program focused on building a working prototype or an MVP. The program is a mix of group sessions, workshops and on-on-one mentoring sessions. The program will walk through the practical aspects of lean model canvas ( LMC ), Value proposition, Unit economics, competition analysis and basics of go-to-market. The workshop will focus on a rapid prototyping technique to get real market and customer insights which will be the key inputs for building the final product.
Who should attend: Startup at a post idea-validation stage, prototype/MVP stage
Outcome: Working prototype/ MVP for market testing and acquiring early customers.
Duration: 6 Weeks. Click To Apply now
Who should attend: Startups at a post revenue stage looking for scaling up and early stage investments.
Duration: 10 Weeks, Click to Apply now
- Address: GIM Campus, Sanquelim
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0832 -2366700
Atal Incubation Centre at Gujarat Technological University invites innovative ideas in field of Biotech, Biomedical devices, ICT health & other allied areas looking for Mentoring, and Infrastructure access & Funding support for Prototype/MVP / Product development. AIC welcomes startups for incubation, irrespective of being part of the university as student or faculty.
At the opening level, applicants for admission to the GTU Incubator will be required to submit an application in a Form, which can be availed from the S4 office or can be downloaded from here.
How To Get Incubated
- At the opening level, applicants for admission to the GTU Incubator will be required to submit an application in a Form, which can be availed from the S4 office or can be downloaded from website.
- The application will be scrutinized by S4 team and will be forwarded to GTU Incubator panel for the selection process.
- While submitting the application, applicants will have to disclose information on executive involvement of the promoters/ founders in other companies or commercial entities.
Based on the initial scrutiny of the application and affirmative assessment, applicants will be asked to submit a formal application for admission to TBI along with a detailed proposal comprising of the following documents:
1. Business Plan. (Prescribed format) BMC Available here
2. Details of IP/ technology based on which a company is proposed to be promoted/ founded. In case the IP/ technology is developed at GTU, a copy of letter of approval from GTU for transfer of / licensing of/ permission to use IP in favour of prospective incubatee companies.
Innovator Application Form Link: Application Form for Innovators’/Startups’
Currently, AIC has incubated 13 start-ups under the incubation program. AIC, as business incubator is highly flexible and has a unique combination of business development processes, infrastructure and people designed to nurture new and small businesses by helping them to survive and grow through the difficult and vulnerable early stages of development.
- Address: SNU AIC Shiv Nadar University Gautam Budhdha Nagar Utter Pradesh
- Phone: +91-120 304 100
- Email : contact.AIC@snu.edu.in
AIC-Prestige Inspire Foundation (AIC- PIF) is a state of the art incubation centre established in Indore, the business capital of Madhya Pradesh, India. The first Incubate Inducted on September 18, 2018, currently 12 startups ideas are working at AIC-PIF.
CORE FOCUS AND OBJECTIVES
- Experiential and Hands-on Learning, training, mentoring for innovation, research and entrepreneurship.
- Only industry backed agri-preneur incubator in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- Ecosystem for agribusiness and agro processing sector
- Low cost mechanized and techno based agribusiness model
- Strengthen the agri-based state to be pioneer in food production, mechanization, and processing through innovation and technology inputs.
- Leverage primary and secondary sector to be the leading exporter in all food based sectors
- Address:Scheme No.74-C, Prestige Vihar, III Floor PIMR DoL Campus, Opp: LCH Indore 452010 (M.P)
- eMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone no. : +919329885198
In line with the pursuits of Government of India towards Make in India & Start-Up India, the Technology & Business Incubation Centre at SMIT started as a Satellite Centre of Manipal University of Technology & Business Incubator, Manipal with an MOU from January 2015. The Centre incubates and nurtures early-stage entrepreneurial ventures based on Technology and Innovation by providing infrastructure, consultancy, and seed grants to promising young entrepreneurs to pursue their dreams of starting their own firm. The centre has persistently encouraged young entrepreneurs to hone their skills in generating Values Human Resources rather than the traditional Man Power that feeds the needs of the industry. The incubation centre admits young entrepreneurs with innovative ideas that have market potential and guides them to become employers rather than being employees until they graduate from this centre after a gestation period of approximately 3 years.
- Address: SMIT, Rangpo, Sikkim
- Email: email@example.com
Incubatees portfolio: 1. AfterGlow Tech Pvt. Ltd., Works in smart street lights and 2.Untapped Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Untapped is working on solving the problem that ambulances get stuck in traffic.
It intends to be a unique platform for enabling and supporting the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Central India and to co-create the next generation of successful state-of-the-art innovation-driven enterprises. The host Institution, Aartech Solonics Limited, Bhopal is a 30+-year-old company working in the field of selected and specialized energy applications. The centre is in Central India’s prominent Industrial Area of Mandideep, Dist. Raisen (20 km from Bhopal, capital of the state of Madhya Pradesh) in a 10,000 sqft facility consisting of several unique facilities for startups such as a maker space, co-working space, mentoring support and variety of value-added services for startups.
- Address: Main Incubation Centre: 35-A/36 Sector-B, Industrial Area, Mandideep, District Raisen, Madhya Pradesh
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +91 9111105831