Haryana-based FinTech startup okcredit raised $67 million in Series C funding round from investor Lightspeed and Tiger Global Management.
- Startup Okcredit is founded in 2017 by Aditya Prasad, Gaurav Kumar, and Harsh Pokharna.
- In June 2019, fintech startup Okcredit raised $15.5M funding in series A from 5 investors led by Tiger Global Management.
- Investor Y Combinator is an early investor in the Indian startup okcredit, invested $1.7M in August 2018.
- The total fund raised by startup okcredit is $84.2M in 3 rounds from investors.
FinTech Startup okcredit is a by-product of the Digital India movement. When governments total exposure on digitalization, the startup is beneficiary of Digital India.
Y Combinator, Venture Highway, Morningside Venture Capital, and Lightspeed India Partners are the investor in the Indian startup.
Key features of OkCredit
- Install OkCredit for free
- Register New Account
- Add Customer Name & Number
- Record Credit & Payment
- View Balance Anytime, Anywhere
- Free SMS to Customer
- View Account Summary
Fintech Startup okcredit is an app-based credit account management solution for small shop and business owners and their customers to facilitate the documentation of credit/payment transactions digitally all across the country.
The digitalization of transactions will reduce the extra burden of keeping and accounting paper account books.