- Bengaluru-based B2B trade platform startups Udaan raised $300M at a valuation of over $2.2 billion in series D funding round led by clutch of investors including Altimeter Capital and Footpath Ventures.
- Now Udaan becomes India’s youngest Unicorn Company.
- Earlier in September 2018 Startup Udaan raised $225M led by DST Global and Lightspeed Venture Partners.
- Udaan has raised a total of $681.3M funding over 7 rounds from total 9 investors.
- Altimeter Capital and Lightspeed Venture Partners are the most recent investors.
- Startup Udaan founded in 2016 by former Flipkart employees Amod Malviya, Sujeet kumar and Vaibhav Gupta.
Udaan is a network-centric B2B trade platform, created particularly for small & medium enterprises in India.
It induces traders, wholesalers, retailers, and manufacturers in India on to a single platform. Udaan brings to its users the power of technology to scale & nurture their business.
Company is claiming that 20,000 sellers, 10 lakh retailers and 500+ Brands are selling over 15 lakh products.
Top brands like Hp, Karbonn, SanDisk, Boat, F&D using Udaan B2B platform.