GST Compatible Business Accounting Software startup Vyapar App raised $5M
- A Bengaluru –based Business Accounting Software startup Vyapar App raised $5M from in Series A funding round.
- Vyapar App is funded by Axilor Ventures and India Quotient both are the recent investors.
- Vyapar App is a Free Billing App for Accounting, GST Reports, and Stock Inventory Management for Small Businesses.
Vyapar is a fully GST-compatible business accounting software aimed at simplifying the daily activities of micro & small businesses. Vyapar software is used by more than 1 Million small businesses for billing, inventory management & GST filing purposes.
With Vyapar, Businesses can generate all types of GSTR Reports like GSTR1, GSTR2, GSTR3B, GSTR4, GSTR9 for instant tax filing.
Specifications Startup Vyapar App
- Become GST compatible.
- Manage all parties in one single place and market business much easier.
- View how business is performing instantly.
- Create, print/share customized invoices.
- Set up “Auto Backup” and secure his business accounting data against accidental data loss.
- Track and control individual units of an item by their expiry dates, batch no to pick the right ones for the upcoming sale.
- Set automatic payment reminders.
- Do business accounting offline without internet.
Vyapar App has a 4.7/5-star rating on Play Store with 22,000 reviews and 1 million+ Downloads.