GoWork a Coworking Startup Raise $53 million Debt Funding from BlackRock
A Gurgaon-based co-working space providing startup GoWork has announced raising $53 Mn debt funding from BlackRock’s Private Credit team. GoWork is founded in November 2017 by Nimit Mahajan (Co-founder), Sanjeev Mahajan (Chairman) and Sudeep Singh (Chief Evangelist).
This is the companies declared first round of funding by dept funding, no dilution of equity.
GoWork is an India’s leading co-collaborative co-working space spread out over 8 lakh square feet with a capacity of 12,000 seats across its two offices in Gurugram.
Startup GoWork also provide Personalized and modified workplace as per the enterprise customer’s requirement.
Co-working culture is spreading in India with tight competition, many startup players like WeWork, Awfis, 91springboard, GoHive are in the field and GoWork is leading the all.
After the launch of OYO Workspaces, there may be chances of more competition in the business model due to low-cost services by OYO.
Highlights of Startup GoWork’s Workplace:
- Asia’s first Collaborative campus to have internet speeds up to 1 GHZ
- Event area for more than 5000 people
- Campus to include Café, Gym, Spa, Food Court, Gaming Zone
- VC / Investor zone
- Shuttle service to last mile metro station
- 10 Mins from the International Airport
- Car parking for over 500 cars at each facility
- Enabled with productivity tools like interactive touch screens, Facebook pass, travel-desk, concierge etc.
- Multiple ‘breakout zones’ for better productivity