Bengaluru based startup Zeta is a Fintech company founded in 2015, a B2B solution provider founded by Bhavin Turakhia, CEO and Ramki Gaddipati, as CTO.
FinTech startup Zeta has raised $60M at a valuation of $300 million (Rs 2,068 crore) in a series C funding round, raised on Jul 23, 2019 led by Sodexo. After the deal Sodexo will acquire a minority stake of under 20 percent in Zeta.
Zeta has redesigned the corporate interface of Payroll Allowances & Claims management, Gifting and Rewards & Recognition platform. Payroll allowances and claims such as tax-exempted benefits – meal vouchers, fuel cards and more can now be created and managed digitally.
- Categories: Cloud Data Services, Corporate Training, Employee Benefits, FinTech, Gift, Human Resources, Payments
- Founded : 2015
- Founders: Bhavin Turakhia, Ramki Gaddipati
- Funding Status: Late Stage Venture
- Last Funding Type: Series C
- Number of Employees: 251-500
Zeta served over 14,000 businesses like banks, corporates, merchants and users who use Zeta services and platforms. It makes corporate payments and employee gifting quicker and more efficient.